Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am a common man - PM

I for one nation 'common man' that. I have received the highest office because of my education. If I can become prime minister you can come to the office.

The Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh Bal Sadgipuarn learn DAY shared between children. He said I'm a very ordinary middle class family.

FILE
CNN - IBN on the prime minister's residence on the occasion of Children's Day with a group of children of their discussion was held. Interacting with children I think Manmohan Singh said education played me the most important is to reach the post.

Manmohan was asked how he became prime minister a common man? Opposition by the Prime Minister informed him weak on the question outright denies these charges, he said that it makes no difference to me.

I think that if I'm working right then my conscience will witness it. Opposition to criticize the work. I do not worry about this anymore.

Appear comfortable with his wife Gursharan Kaur, Manmohan 77-year-old was also present. Some children with mild PM - Fulke questions growing Maoist violence in the country, including the coalition government, attempted to finish tenth of the Board, the distance education of poor students like asking a serious question.

My father was beaten: his childhood days, recall that once the PM said some guests came to their house when her father on suspicion of stealing a watch and some money had beat her up.

Recalling the moment, he said - my father hit me, but later they learned that someone else was going to do. He also expressed regret after the conviction.

What is the secret of wearing a blue turban: Always wear a blue turban Asked about the PM said I like blue since childhood. Five years ago, four different colors I wear a turban, but now I just wear a blue turban.

Mija are Murid of Ghalib Manmohan: a child's interest in music by the PM at question is that they love music more deeply. He said my wife is very good singer. When we were young were then tells me that Gurbani. Besides, I Ghazals, especially Kalam likes of Mirza Ghalib.

Social sites do not use PM: The children asked him what his orkut, Fesbuk or e - mail account and they were surprised to learn that in today's cyber era prime minister is not such an account. The PM said - I do not have any of these account. But what I'm doing, this information is available on my website. A child's question that the Prime Minister 'semolina pudding "is loved.

... So get to leave the country Noble: Why is it that one student asked him to leave the country by an Indian after he gets the Nobel Prize? He said this is not an environment we think that the importance to be different here. He said that the tendency to question things is not part of the education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment